Join Flandreau Development Corporation (FDC) in a growing number of exciting initiatives meant to strengthen the core of our businesses and overall community.
FDC is working in new ways to encourage future growth and development, to bring the community together on common shared goals, and to promote Flandreau through advertising and promotions, beautification and special events.
Consumers are more likely to purchase goods or services from member businesses and local businesses benefit more when they associate with the FDC, which strives to keep business owners informed of issues and trends within our community and marketplace. Joining FDC is a great way to be part of the community.
Being an FDC member comes with many benefits that can boost your business:
- Growth: attracting new businesses into our community, offering current businesses support to help them expand, and helping businesses and the community seek out the best sources that provide financing and information to achieve their goals;
- Marketing: promoting member businesses through marketing venues, including website, social media, community events, and print advertising;
- Advocacy: influencing local government on issues that impact small businesses, acting as a voice for the common interests of members;
- Networking: developing partnerships, exchanging ideas, and supporting other businesses in our community through referrals, shared experiences and connections; and
- Professional development: encouraging and equipping businesses to reach their full potential by improving upon skills that are essential to running your business.
In addition to these benefits, membership supports community and projects that keep the local market strong and growing.
Ready to join Flandreau Development Corporation?
Interested in learning more about the Flandreau Development Corporation? Submit your information and we will contact you.
The Flandreau Development Corporation is always looking for business partner members and volunteers to help us continue to improve and build our community.